Truck Equipment Installers / Fabricators & Welders
Commercial Truck Equipment Co., a leader in the truck equipment industry is looking for eager, enthusiastic individuals with a professional attitude to fill a full time positions in our Delta production facility.
The ideal candidates are reliable and self-motivated with a professional attitude. Successful applicants will have a proven track record of employment, ideally in a similar industry, full driving license, a desire to work to a high quality and be self-motivated. Training and product familiarization will be provided to the successful candidate.
- Combined mechanical, electrical, and hydraulic assembly skills
- General truck body installation experience is considered an asset
- Hydraulic hose routing and system installation
- Welding experience in steel and aluminum
- Fabrication and Welding CWB certification is considered an asset
- Ability to work both individually as well as in a team environment
- Valid Class 5 Driver’s License or equivalent
- Interprovincial Red Seal considered an asset
- Journey person ticket considered an asset
- Strong commitment to safety.
- Detail oriented, dependable and punctual.
- Commitment to providing outstanding internal/external customer service.
- Tow truck experience is an asset
We offer competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefit package, as well as exceptional career growth potential. Please contact Travis White, Production Manager, should you wish to discuss the vacancy, in confidence, prior to making an application.
We thank all those who apply, however, only those who are qualified for the position will be contacted.