Truck Equipment Installer
Commercial Truck Equipment Co., a leader in the truck equipment industry is looking for an eager, enthusiastic individual with a professional attitude to fill a full time position in our Edmonton branch.
The ideal candidate should have a proven track record of employment, ideally in a similar industry, full driving license, a desire to work to a high quality with an understanding of customer service and satisfaction and be self-motivated.
Training and product familiarization will be provided to the successful candidate.
- Combined mechanical, electrical, and hydraulic assembly skills
- General truck body installation experience is considered an asset
- Hydraulic hose routing and system installation
- Welding experience in steel and aluminum is considered an asset
- Fabrication and Welding CWB certification is considered an asset
- Ability to work both individually as well as in a team environment
- Valid Class 5 Driver’s License or equivalent
- Interprovincial Red Seal considered an asset
- Journey person ticket considered an asset
- Strong commitment to safety.
- Detail oriented, dependable and punctual.
- Commitment to providing outstanding internal/external customer service.
- Knowledge of the industry would be an asset.
We offer competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefit package, as well as exceptional career growth potential. Please feel free to contact Dan Bogart, should you wish to discuss the vacancy, in confidence, prior to making an application.
We thank all who apply; however, only those who are qualified for the position will be contacted.