Outside Sales Representative – Utility Equipment
Commercial Truck Equipment Co., a leader in the truck equipment industry is looking for an eager, enthusiastic individual with a professional attitude to fill a full-time outside sales position in our Woodstock, Ontario branch.
The ideal candidate should have a proven track record of employment, ideally in a similar industry, a full driving license; Class DZ is an asset, a desire to work to a high quality with an understanding of customer service & satisfaction and be self-motivated.
The ideal candidate will also have experience with the equipment and products we promote: crane trucks, aerial devices, digger derricks, dump boxes, service trucks & service cranes, hydro utility pole trailers, reel trailers, stringing trailers, etc.
Training and product familiarization will be provided to the successful candidate.
Our Sales Representative will be responsible for capital equipment sales, providing expert truck equipment solutions to customers, and identifying new markets and opportunities for our product lines. This position requires an individual who possesses the skills and determination necessary to develop strong customer relationships and manage a sales territory.
- Selling truck equipment to end users in the defined territory
- Developing and maintaining client information data utilizing company’s CRM software
- Providing solutions to our customers, including marketing of all products
- Resolving customer product concerns
- Expand market share of company’s truck equipment product line
- Becoming familiar with product line and applications
Education and Experience:
- Previous sales experience
- Knowledge of the truck equipment industry is an asset
- Post-secondary education would be considered an asset
- Class DZ license is an asset
Skills and Attributes:
- Strong oral & written communication and presentation skills
- Reliable and punctual with a strong work ethic
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to work both individually as well as with a team in a fast paced environment
- Detail oriented with ability to multi-task
- Independent with the ability to work under minimal supervision
- Self-directed with the skills to determine task priority, necessity, etc.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Working knowledge of the MS Office package with an emphasis in Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Demonstrates a commitment to safety and superior customer service
- Reliable vehicle and valid driver’s license
- Recent driver’s abstract
We offer competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefit package including medical and dental coverage, as well as exceptional career growth potential. Please feel free to contact Barry Anderson, Branch Manager, should you wish to discuss the vacancy, in confidence, prior to making an application.
We thank all those who apply; however, only those who are qualified for the position will be contacted.