Commercial Truck Equipment Co., Canada’s largest supplier of truck equipment, is looking for an eager, enthusiastic individual with a professional attitude to fill a full time position in our Delta production facility.
The ideal candidate should have a proven track record of employment, ideally in a similar industry and a desire to work to a high quality with an understanding of customer service and satisfaction and be self-motivated.
Training and product familiarization will be provided to the successful candidate.
- Hydraulic system installations
- Hydraulic hose routing
- Understanding of hydraulic system concepts and schematics
- Hydraulic troubleshooting
- Performance testing and optimization
- General truck body installation experience is considered an asset
- Ability to work both individually as well as in a team environment
- Valid Class 5 Driver’s License or equivalent
- Journey person ticket considered an asset
- Strong commitment to safety.
- Detail oriented, dependable and punctual.
- Commitment to providing outstanding internal/external customer service.
We offer competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefit package, as well as exceptional career growth potential. Please feel free to contact Erwin Bartz, Director of Operations, should you wish to discuss the vacancy, in confidence, prior to making an application.
We thank all those who apply, however, only those who are qualified for the position will be contacted.